Our this years’ second demo day was also organized online via Zoom. It took place on September 10th and the pitching event managed to attract 50 venture capital investors, among which were also a couple of VC funds.
A group of experienced investors participating in the jury commented every six minutes long pitch and contributed a couple of useful feedbacks. Members of the jury were:
- Branko Drobnak, president at Business Angels of Slovenia,
- Gytenis Galkis, partner at 70Ventures and
- Pedja Predin, South-Central Ventures.
6 teams were pitching.
From the portfolio of Slovene Enterprise Fund we presented:
- Opti.Space: “Shared use of therapy rooms on optimal locations in real time.”
- Agitron: “Providing retailers with tools to increase sales through a more engaging shopping experience.”
- eFlamingo: “With eFlamingo platform anyone can earn money by playing video games.”
- Remigo: “First user-friendly, compact, powerful and stylish electric outboard motor.”
- Upsquare: “Create a mobile shop app with no coding required.”
Additionally we also presented the fresh idea from:
- Twire: “Visualization of live statistics for broadcasted esports competitions.”
The audience contributed their fair share too. All investors voted for their favorite pitch and in a very tight voting result eFlamingo was the winner.
Do you have questions about individual teams?
We can connect you – write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This demo day was organized in the framework of Next Round Investment conference and was financed by the Slovene Enterprise Fund. One big thank you for contributing also to the project partners – Technology Park Ljubljana, ABC Accelerator and Ljubljana University Incubator.