Last week, on June 16th, Business angels of Slovenia, organized the already second Investment Day this year.
As for our previous Investment Days, we presented 4 startups that where pre-selected, mentored and prepared. They were then trained and mentored by us for their presentation in front of the investors.
The 4 startups that have presented on the Investment day were:
- Juliet Rose – A telemedicine platform with a deep behavioural recognition program to achieve the optimal lifestyle for autoimmune patients
- Pablu – Place where small businesses host live shopping shows and earn money
- Lab26 – prevents spoiled goods by reducing downtime of refrigerated systems
- Impala – Impala is the first neuromarketing DIY platform that enables you to gain a deep understanding of human behaviour
In addition to the presentations, we also hosted a discussion panel with two exciting guests.
The panel was moderated by Mark Kalin and featured two exciting guests:
- Franci Pliberšek; Founder, Owner & CEO MIK Celje
- Borut Markelj; Founder & CEO Ehrana
During the next week, startups will also meet with Investors that have shown interest in them and will together do a more detailed analysis of the companies and also close the investment.