The ideal candidate is passionate about scaling a sales organization, HR technology, and Namely’s vision. We’re looking for an inspiring leader who can create a performance-driven culture, build a repeatable sales process to deliver results, and coach all levels of sales professionals to develop in their careers.
- Recruit, hire, and manage a growing team of experienced Account Executives
- Build repeatable training processes that help AE’s learn sales skills, product and industry knowledge, and professional habits they need to succeed in the role
- Train and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions by teaching best practices in prospecting, managing and closing opportunities, and the skills needed to position Namely as an industry leader
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Build, measure, and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales objectives
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivating, and performance-driven.
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Client Operations functions to drive strategy
- You have deep knowledge of a complex sales process preferably with 8+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment, preferably in HR, Payroll, Benefits, or Workforce Management technology
- You’ve managed successful team and a personal history of repeatedly exceeding your team quota
- You are an outstanding communicator and are a proven connector
- You have great people skills. You’ve shown the ability to recruit, hire, and manage talented people
- You have successfully proven your ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Client Services
- You’re able to build scalable processes, and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time
- You’re curious, constantly learning, and adaptable. You’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the HR industry. You also believe sales is evolving, and you’re determined to bring Namely to the cutting edge
- You have infectious energy and inspire the people around you
- You’re a proven coach: you’ve helped your people unlock their full potential
- You blend strategy and execution. You see the larger picture, but you dive into the details to get things done.